I love it, love it, love it! Congratulations! What his the handsome little fellas name? And can he look anymore like Dave? I am so happy for you and the blessing you have just been given. Much love to you and your family.
OH my goodness look at that hair! Gwen is huge i cant believe how big she is! you guys need to come visit we have a extra room we will make up for you! Congrats! you have darling kids! miss you guys! :)
I love it, love it, love it! Congratulations! What his the handsome little fellas name? And can he look anymore like Dave? I am so happy for you and the blessing you have just been given. Much love to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! I love all your pictures! :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness look at that hair! Gwen is huge i cant believe how big she is! you guys need to come visit we have a extra room we will make up for you! Congrats! you have darling kids! miss you guys! :)
ReplyDelete